Constitutive elements of the cell :
- The structure, the skin of the cell and the inter-cell wall.
- The inter-cell door with a transfer flap.
- The smear transfer flap.
- The three workstations with their associated equipment.
- The nuclear ventilation equipment in the cell.
- The feedthroughs required for the cell equipment.
Cell components :
- The motorised drawer and the Alpha door.
- The cell channel.
- The two upper hoppers.
- Personnel access to the cell from the rear area.
Internal cell equipment.