Type B(U) fissile packaging for international transport of highly irradiated fuel rods from PWR nuclear power plants to research laboratories.
ASN certificate for the transport of irradiated fuel.
- Designed for transporting fuel rods (or portions of rods) of PWR 900 or 1300 MWe (UO2 or MOX) or activated metal parts.
- High activity and thermal energy
- 100% compatible with PWR and MOX fuels.
- modular internal fittings according to the types of fuel.
- Loading and unloading possible under water, unloading in cell docking, in vertical or horizontal position.
- Double containment enclosure.